Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome To China Town

I just cooked my very first asian-inspired dish. It was actually pretty good. I made chicken stir fry and fried rice. *bows* thank you! thank you! it was nothing! I don't know what made me want to actually cook something I've never tried before. But, I actually enjoyed it. Except for the first time I cooked my potatoes, and instead of boiling them before putting them in the wok, I placed them in the wok and tried to fry the potatoes. Well, it didn't go so well. I burned the bottom of my brand new wok, and then burned my potatoes! Which, as you can imagine made my apartment really smokey! So yeah, I had to start over. Also, did I mention that I burned my arm. It really hurts. =[
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so the lucky overpaid actor/actress I'm writing to today is..*draws a name from a hat* ADAM SANDLER! Since, as we speak I'm watching Billy Madison. CLASSIC! Love Love Love that movie.

"So Mr. Sandler, why do you always have the same actors in all of your movies?"--Me
"What! I don't always..okay okay, yes I do. But the reason is that I can get my producers to vastly under pay them if I sign them on to more than one movie at a time!"--Adam
"Wow! Adam..you're a jerk."--Me
-----------------------------------------------------------
So, I've come to a conclusion. Actors/Actress are WAY over paid. Incase ya'll haven't noticed. I mean, I'm sure everyone has heard about the big American Idol vs. Paul Abdul garbage right? Well, they paid Ryan Seacrest $32 Million to sign a 3 year contract. STUPID RIGHT? I mean, how hard is it to say, "This is Aaamericann Idol!". Not that hard, I say it atleast twice a day, I don't get a penny for it! And then they also overpaid Simon and Randy, and the fact that they resigned Kara, was stupid. She didn't bring anything to the idol table, besides another woman to make stupid remarks to Simon. I'm just saying.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, well I suppose that's enough ranting and raving from me. I'll talk to you later, Mr. Sandler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers