Friday, August 14, 2009

Obsessed Much?

So, I just watched Obsessed. Woah. Beyonce Knowles was a beast in that movie! Did you see the way she killed Ali Carter? *Standing Ovation!*

I knew that flick was suppose to be out there, but that lady, Lisa (Carter) was straight up psycho. I mean, seriously, if you're going to obsess about a man, he better look good. Which he did not. I mean, seriously, all of the sexy men in Hollywood to put the beautiful Beyonce with, they chose Idris Elba. Not obsessed worthy at all.

Oh, there were also enough cheesy lines in that movie that milk almost shot out of my nose (dairy reference..cheese=milk..get it? got it? good)

"Sharon, what exactly happened in there?" --Detective
"I think you know exactly what happened.."--Sharon (Knowles)


I mean seriously..that's all you got? Grissom of CSI had better lines than that, and he's not nearly as famous as you, Mrs. Knowles. Goodness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of "Obesession", you know what I've become particularly obsessed with here lately? Babies. All things baby. I mean, as of right now, there's a 50/50 chance I'm pregnant. Who wouldn't be excited about that? I know I am. I will be taking a ClearBlue pregnancy test here in the next few days to see if I'm expecting or not. I promise, I'll let you know though. =]

Isn't it funny how we bloggers get on here and act like we're genuinely talking to someone on here. I think I'm going to name a real person that I'm going to be writing to everytime I get on here, so I don't feel like I deserve to be hospitalized.


Today, the lucky person I'm writing to is going to be Beyonce. In honor of my Obsessed theme.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh. My. God. It's Beyonce!!" I say as I jump around like a crazed fan.
"I'm not Beyonce!, I'm Foxy Cleopatra, Suga!" remarks Beyonce
"Wait, wrong film. I thought this was an interview for Gold member " realizes Beyonce..

--------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that was awkward, was it not?

I suppose that's enough random blogging from me today. Signing off. =]

1 comment:

Followers